With Christmas just around the corner, many consumers are scrambling to get their holiday shopping finished – or in some cases started. With the ubiquity of smartphones, consumers have a powerful tool at their fingertips to help meet the impending deadline. There are a wide variety of mobile apps that enrich the holiday shopping experience and help consumers accomplish their gift purchasing goals.
Smartphones and tablets have changed the nature of holiday shopping. From the ability to shop from almost anywhere, interact directly with products to learn more about them by using a barcode scanner in-store, compare prices and read reviews on the fly, mobile devices are putting consumers in control. Businesses that are providing consumers with ways to make their lives easier amid the holiday rush are the ones that are positioned to drive customer satisfaction, and, in the case of retailers, sales.
Here at Scandit, we work with many businesses that are making it easier for consumers to interact with products this holiday season. Enhance your holiday shopping experience by checking out the following apps:
- Cor.kz – for reviews and suggestions on the best wines for the holidays
- Fetch Rewards – for securing coupons and loyalty discounts on groceries
- Out of Milk – for making holiday shopping lists
- PriceRhythm – for product comparisons and smarter purchasing decisions
- Shopkick – for unlocking in-store deals and building loyalty points toward rewards
We wish all of you a very merry and pleasant holiday!