Retailers Explore Demand for Contactless, Mobile Scan & Go Technology
Today, retailers need to provide cleaner, safer shopping environments. Big box grocers and essential goods retailers with Scan & Go solutions deployed have seen a huge growth in uptake.
It’s both a safety precaution that helps keep customers and employees safe, and a competitive advantage. And those who don’t currently offer scan & go are now seriously thinking about how to address it.
But there’s so much more to mobile self-scanning than COVID-19, and with the right knowledge, it’s within reach for retailers at every level to leverage contactless as an opportunity to fast track their larger omni-channel strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How Scan & Go offers cleaner, safer, low-contact shopping solutions amidst COVID-19
- How perceived barriers to Scan & Go – from lack of in-house resources to shrinkage concerns – can be overcome by retailers of any size
- More about some of the proven benefits you might not be aware of – from impact on basket size to gaining new insights into your consumer base
- Why it’s quicker to deploy Scan & Go technology than you think – it can be done in less than 90 days
- Why Scan & Go technology is here to stay beyond the pandemic – it’s a short term solution with long term potential
CTO and VP Product, Scandit