Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK Version 4.4 Released
Today, we’ve released the latest version of our Barcode Scanner SDK for iOS and Android, which includes substantial improvements to our mobile scanning performance in difficult lighting scenarios such as low light, glare and reflections.
Be sure to download the latest SDK and update your mobile application to harness the unrivaled barcode scanning performance Scandit has to offer. If you haven’t experienced the performance of Scandit, consider signing up for a 30-Day Test SDK today.
Here is a list of improvements in our latest 4.4 release:
- Better recognition of codes under difficult lighting conditions, particularly in the presence of glare or reflections
- Better recognition of damaged codes
- Inverted QR code support (white QR codes on a dark background)
- Scanning can be restricted to a sub-part of the video feed
- Better scan performance: reduced false positive rates for EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E and ITF
- Improved detection of blurry UPC-E and ITF codes
To view our complete release notes and download the latest SDK, sign into your Scandit account today.