Hear Coop Denmark & Scandit Explore the Impact of COVID-19 on Self-Scanning
The COVID-19 crisis has accelerated the take-up of self-scanning or Scan & Go apps, as customers want safer, more contactless shopping experiences.
As this trend looks set to stay, retailers are prioritizing self-scanning technology as a long term solution. Watch our on-demand webinar to hear Scandit and Coop Denmark share real-world experiences and expert insight on how to deploy successful self-scanning.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- How COVID-19 has shifted consumer behaviour and driven demand for self-scanning amongst Coop Denmark’s 1.7m members.
- About the challenges in quickly scaling up Scan & Pay to ensure a frictionless and consistent customer experience.
- Details on the reaction and role of employees to the new focus on self-scanning.
- More about their approach to mitigating self-scanning shrinkage.
- How they leveraged computer vision technology to keep pace with self-scanning demand in across 1,150 stores.
Co-founder and CTO, Scandit.
Lotte Lund Larsen
Head of Products (Payment and Scan & Pay), Coop Denmark.