- Used mainly for camera pose estimation in augmented reality and robotics, developed at the University of Cordoba.
- Consists of an n x n bit matrix (n can be any integer value, most commonly used are values ranging from 4 to 7) and a one element wide black border.
- Does not store any data directly, the bit matrix uniquely identifies the marker in a dictionary (collection of markers of the same bit matrix size).
- Requires a dictionary, it can be computed or an available preset can be used.
- Relevant enum value: SDCSymbologyArUco.