Check out Scandit’s video showcases to see the performance of our mobile solutions. See our innovative software in action.
Scandit’s mobile solutions are used by some of the world’s most prestigious brands. See how customers have utilized our innovative software.
- Yodel Yodel digital transformation introduces super-fast smartphone scanning app powered by Scandit. Continue Reading
- Cincinnati Bell Telecommunications provider Cincinnati Bell replaces costly hardware with Scandit’s Keyboard Wedge on Samsung smartphones for barcode scanning in the field. Continue Reading
- Wavy Wavy upgrades app with enterprise-grade scanning to enable salons to be managed from a smartphone. Continue Reading
- Valora avec offers 24/7 cashless convenience stores with scan-and-go app powered by Scandit. Continue Reading
- La Poste La Poste delivers faster with Scandit scanning up to 55% faster than open source software. Continue Reading
- SAS SAS upgrades airport operations with Scandit-powered ground handling app. Continue Reading
Guides, Reports & eBooks
Check out Scandit’s latest downloadable content, which provides expertise across industries to help you find the right barcode scanning solution.
- Rethink and Optimize Retail Operations with Computer Vision Walk through the best practice we and our customers have learned on how to successfully deploy smartphone scanning for retail staff. Learn More
- 5 Questions to Ask About Your Mobile Data Capture Solution Examine the key considerations to help choose the right mobile data capture and scanning solution for transport & logistics. Learn More
- How Mobile Computer Vision Can Help You Master the Last Mile Explore how to transform your last mile ecosystem including six tips to get started today. Learn More
- The 2020 Enterprise Android Device Guide for Barcode Scanning Select the right device for your scanning needs. Learn More
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Last Mile Develop and deploy a successful BYOD strategy. Learn More
- No App, No Problem. Just Scan From Your Website Best practice for web-based barcode scanning in retail. Learn More
Hear about the most recent trends and industry research from experts in the fields of enterprise mobility, data capture and barcode scanning technology.
- Self-Scanning Must-Have Features – From Theft Prevention to Upselling See self-checkout technology experts MishiPay join Scandit to debate what the ‘must-have’ features for self-scanning apps are and talk about how to address shrinkage. Watch
- COVID-19 & Last Mile Delivery See speakers from GEODIS, Scandit, Shipt (a Target Company) and SEKO Logistics discuss how they are rethinking their approach to handling demand fluctuations in light of COVID-19 and other trends. Watch
- How a Successful Self‑Scanning App was Built & Deployed Hear insights from Scandit and Coop Denmark on why the customer journey is essential, tackling ‘hidden friction’ and ensuring a smooth roll out. Watch