Smart Data CaptureDemo Apps
Testing our technology is simple, fast and free on almost anysmartphone, or directly in your browser.
Scandit Demo App
Evaluate multiple smart data capture capabilities in the Scandit demo app for iOS or Android.
- Test performance on a wide range of 1D and 2D codes.
- Advanced modes for scanning very small barcodes or scanning at a distance.
- Test ID scanning and verification on a range of documents including passports, ID cards and drivers’ licenses.
- Evaluate smart features such as augmented reality, building a list with SparkScan, selecting and scanning one barcode among many, or batch scanning multiple barcodes simultaneously with MatrixScan Count.
Scandit Demos for the Web
Evaluate the Scandit Smart Data Capture Platform for Web in seconds, directly in your browser.
- Test performance of our barcode, ID and label scanning solutions
- Test retail use cases: Product Lookup or Food Checker
- Test transport and logistics use cases: Proof of Delivery or VIN scanning
- Test healthcare use cases: Patient Registration
Test our no-code smart data capture app with a 14-day free trial. Instantly upgrades smartphones or tablets with a keyboard wedge barcode scanner, allowing you to scan directly into any input field from your keyboard.
- Batch scanning mode: Scan multiple barcodes simultaneously.
- Accuracy mode: Select one barcode out of many using an augmented reality overlay.
- Speed mode: Scan successive items at high speed without the need to tap on the screen.
Industry Demo Apps
Contact us to get access to our industry-specific ID scanning and barcode scanner demo apps for iOS and Android. These work together with bespoke demo books illustrating typical workflows and scenarios.
- Scandit Retail demo: Test solutions for a variety of consumer and store operations scanning use cases
- Scandit Logistics and Transport demo: Test solutions for inventory management, receiving, stock counting, list building and air travel boarding experience
- Scandit Healthcare demo: Test solutions for applications such as patient ID data capture and scanning GS1 standard barcodes used by hospitals and drug manufacturers.
Ready to start building? The Scandit Smart Data Capture Platform works on a variety of operating systems, frameworks, 3rd party systems and OEM devices including iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Xamarin, Cordova, React Native, IBM MobileFirst, SAP Fiori and Oracle Xstore.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to implement the Scandit Smart Data Capture Platform into your own solutions?