We’re excited to provide developers with a first look at our new Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK v3.0.0. The release candidate will be available for iOS developers starting in late January 2013, and the Android release will be in mid to late February 2013. The new Barcode Scanner SDK will also be made available for use on the Phonegap and Titanium platforms. Sign up for a free Community Edition account or an Enterprise Trial account by visiting our pricing page.
Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK v3.0.0 Release Candidate Notes:
* new, cleaner scan screen user interface
* full-screen scanning capabilities
* support for PDF417 codes (enterprise premium only)
* improved autofocus management
* significantly improved blurry barcode scanning with improved accuracy and robustness
* minor bug fixes