Scandit mobile scanning app to assist healthcare and public service workers administer COVID-19 testing.
Scandit has developed a mobile app to capture patient ID and clinical specimen data, quickly and safely. This free app is available for download now, can be deployed immediately and its benefits include the following:
- No integration or setup is needed.
- The app assists with the field testing process anywhere, including tents, drive-throughs and field offices, where speed, accuracy and safety are primary concerns.
- Healthcare workers can scan patient ID documents and barcodes on test samples on any smart device, without physical contact.
- No manual data entry is required during test administration. Captured patient personal and test sample data is simply exported.
- The app is HIPPA compliant – no data is kept within the app on the device or shared with Scandit or any 3rd party.
Please note that the app currently scans US & Canada driver’s licenses but we are working on adding additional ID documents for additional countries as soon as possible. For updates on when the app will be available in your region, complete the form below.
Download now from:
No integration or development needed.
How does the app work?
Built with Scandit proven, enterprise-grade scanning technology, the app:
- Scans specimen collection tube barcode data: Code128, EAN13, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Data Matrix.
- Scans ID cards: All US and Canadian driver’s licenses (by scanning PDF417 at the back of the driver’s license).
- Is HIPPA compliant and doesn’t store or keep any personal information after the scanning process.