The Scandit Year 2011
Woot! A thrilling year is coming to an end. A few weeks ago we already published a video visualizing the barcode scanning activity in our Scandit App over the past 12 months across the US. In this last blog post of this year, we want to give you a quick summary of some other key aspects of the Scandit year 2011!
Barcode Scanning and Product Interaction Products:
- New self-service barcode scanning platform at www.scandit.com
- Scanalytics: First-of-its-kind barcode scanning analytics.
- Free barcode scanning SDK and monetization with Scandit ScanAds
Barcode 101 series:
- Barcode 101: UPC, EAN, Code128 vs. QR & Datamatrix
- Barcode 101: Choosing the right barcode: EAN, UPC, Code128, ITF-14 or Code39?
- Barcode 101: QR codes, Datamatrix and proprietary 2D codes
- Barcode 101: 3-dimensional codes and other fancy stuff
QR Scanning tips: 6 Tips For Better QR Code Scan Rates
Conferences and events
- Mobilize 2011: Monetization, Payment and other things mobile
- AdWeek New York 2011: Key take-aways
- CTIA Enterprise and Applications San Diego 2011: Power Series Roundup
- APPNATION III conference – highlights and key take-aways
Scandit’s 2nd anniversary celebration
Awards and Prices:
- 1st Prize in Nokia’s Global Calling All Innovators Contest 2011
- Winner of 2011 ACES Fast Start Award
That’s it! Now if you don’t want to miss out on any upcoming industry and Scandit-related news, make sure you sign up for our newsletter, follow us on Twitter or join us on Facebook and Google Plus!
Happy New Year and all the best for the year 2012!
Your Scandit team