Changing the Dynamics of In-Store Order Fulfillment
Enable employees to fulfill online orders, and efficiently hand over click and collect orders, all with the same smart device.
Chat with a Data Capture Expert.
Form failed to load? No problem, get in touch with us here.
Thanks for contacting us, we'll be in touch soon.
Stores - and their order pickers - increasingly need to deal with online orders with shorter lead times. Scandit’s intelligent data capture software for smart devices enables stores to improve order fulfillment rates.
Order pickers need a reliable device that can scan quickly and accurately. A Scandit-powered smartphone does more than this - it offers a superior user experience that is tailored to the task.
- Reliability you can trust with fast, accurate scanning
- A superior and familiar user experience
- Our SDK is optimized to pick 1600 items in an 8-hour shift
Employees can use Scandit’s MatrixScan Augmented Reality (AR) to instantly audit the destaging area. Simply scan the shelf and the orders that need follow up are highlighted on the device’s screen.
- Read multiple barcodes at once with MatrixScan
- Scan an EAN or UPC code up to 8 feet away
- Haptic feedback indicates a correct scan in a noisy environment
Ship from Store is now a key omnichannel offering. A store associate can instantly pick out a customer’s purchase in the collection zone with a Scandit-powered smart device.
- Quickly locate products with augmented reality and MatrixScan
- Smart devices can be scaled up (or down) without needing to be shared
- In-store order fulfillment is faster with high-performance scanning
- ID Scanning from a wide variety of documents for age verification
Turning smart devices into powerful order fulfillment tools
Let’s chat about Order Fulfillment.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about smart data capture.
“COVID-19 created an unprecedented surge in demand. We needed a scanning solution to keep customers and contractors safe. Scandit’s fast, accurate, intuitive scanning means little training is needed for quick, contactless order picking”Chace Burnette, Principal Engineer at Shipt