Make Your Mobile Self-Scanning
Scandit Smart Data Capture allows retailers to offer seamless self-scanning on customers' own smartphones.
Chat with a Data Capture Expert.
Form failed to load? No problem, get in touch with us here.
Thanks for contacting us, we'll be in touch soon.
Reliably Scan, Pay, and Leave
Mobile self-scanning reduces customer waiting times and frees staff up from the checkout. Scandit enables retailers to build high-performance self-scanning apps and future-proof them with add-ons like augmented reality and ID scanning.
Unmatched Performance, and Exceptional Accuracy
For retailers, self-scanning is a way to offer contactless and convenient shopping. With a Scandit-powered app, you can also provide shoppers with scanning that works every time, whatever the device or code.
- Customers enjoy enterprise-grade scanning on any consumer smartphone
- Retailers don’t need to provide expensive dedicated scanners, shoppers use their own familiar devices
- Our proven technology powers self-scanning apps for 100+ major retailers, across 10,000+ stores and millions of scans worldwide
Easy Integration and First-class Support
A smartphone app is a great and cost-effective way to bring self-scanning to your customers, with Scandit’s barcode scanner SDK it’s easy to integrate high performance scanning into existing systems.
- Compatible with 20,000+ consumer devices
- Integrates easily into new or existing apps
- Can be simply configured to work with legacy systems
- Specialist technical solutions and best practice support
Cut Checkout Waits & Free Up Staff
Self-scanning on personal smartphones means busy customers can shop safely and speedily. It reduces the need to touch items in-store, as well as the need to use the checkout – so staff can be redeployed.
Consumers simply use a Scandit-powered app to scan items as they shop, pay and then leave – so there’s no need to interact with staff. It’s both convenient, and contactless.
Let’s chat about Self-Scanning.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about smart data capture.
“We are very impressed with the performance and ease of use of the Scandit barcode scanner SDK in our RegiGo app. We have witnessed exceptional pick-up in the usage rate amongst our shoppers.”Minoru Yamamoto, Operating Officer and Chief Officer – System Solution Division, AEON Retail.