No Integration Needed, Just Open the Keyboard and Start Scanning
Download the Keyboard Wedge application, enable it, and turn a smart device into an enterprise-grade barcode scanner – without making any app changes. Simply touch the scan button to scan barcode details into apps that can’t easily be changed, e.g. internal 3rd-party apps such as Salesforce One or Oracle XStore, websites or web applications.
Stop Typing and Start Scanning
Rather than typing detailed codes and numbers into an app or workflow, employees can scan barcodes instead. It’s much faster than typing, reduces manual error and can work with any application.
- Enterprises looking for an easy way to integrate barcode scanning with an existing (native) app provided by a third party – without making changes to the app
- Smartphone OEMs who want to ship an integrated solution which includes barcode scanning for any app
- Straightforward way to add barcode scanning to Windows Tablets or Desktops
Enterprise Grade Performance
We use state-of-the-art computer vision to instantly recognize and read barcodes. In testing by our customers, Scandit software consistently out-performs other solutions for speed and accuracy, even on low-end devices that lack autofocus, and in difficult conditions:
- Low Light and Shadows
- Glare and Metal Reflections
- Skewed Angles
- Blurry Barcodes
- Damaged Barcodes
- Small & Unusual Barcodes
- Barcodes in Motion
- Multiple Barcodes at Once
- Batch Scanning
- Low Resolution Cameras
Cross-Platform for Maximum Reach
Our patented scanning technology works on a variety of platforms including:
Support for All Major
We support a wide variety of 1D and 2D barcode symbologies, from QR and UPC codes to Code 39. Scandit is the preferred mobile barcode scan technology provider of GS1, the international standards body for barcodes.