MICRO QR CODE
Micro QR codes take up much less space than traditional QR codes. They can only handle 35 characters but you can easily fit them on your business card, website or a small product tag.
Standards: ISO/IEC 18004, JIS X 0510, ITS – QR Code, AIM ISS – QR Code.
Data and Options:
- The data field can contain any extended ASCII data. The default interpretation of data by readers is in accordance with ISO/IEC 8859-1.
- An appropriate size will be selected to work around the following restrictions:
- An M1 symbol is only compatible with numeric data.
- An M2 symbol is only compatible with alphanumeric data.
- When the parse option is specified, any instances of ^NNN in the data field are replaced with their equivalent ASCII value, useful for specifying unprintable characters.
- The version option is used to specify the size of the symbol, either version=M1, version=M2, version=M3 or version=M4.
- The eclevel option is used to specify the error correction level:
- eclevel=L – Low (default)
- eclevel=M – Medium; Not compatible with M1 symbols
- eclevel=Q – Quality; Only compatible with M4 symbols
- If unspecified the encoder will select the version of the symbol that is the minimum size to represent the given data at the selected error correction level